“I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.”
"May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve."
Leave it to Mr. Rogers to help us all remember we need to CHILL a bit. As we head into the frantic holiday season after almost 2 very stressful years, it can be difficult to remember that we need some time to decompress and wind down and live in the moment.
It's Trivi-mas Time!
Leave the wrapping presents until later! Why not test your knowledge with some of these holiday trivia questions! Or use them in your emails as a FUN signature line!
Trivia questions gathered from https://icebreakerideas.com/christmas-trivia/
- On the tenth day of Christmas, what does my true love give to me?
- Who invented electric Christmas lights?
- Where did gingerbread houses start? Bonus points for when.
- What is the first name of Scrooge, the principal character of the novel, A Christmas Carol?
- Who spies on kids and reports back to Santa?
- Everyone is familiar with the mistletoe tradition. What is the color of the berries of the plant?
- How does Santa Claus go back up the chimney to continue his journey of delivering gifts?
- Who tracks Santa’s location on Christmas Eve? Bonus points for when it started.
Think you know them all?
Take the Quiz
May you and yours have a safe, joyful, and healthy holiday season this year!
"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."
- Charles Dickens